[TowerTalk] Rohn 45

K7LXC at aol.com K7LXC at aol.com
Thu Jul 25 05:46:32 EDT 2013

>  Two things you can do...look down all three legs of the 2  sections you
are
trying to mate up..
there may be one leg bent slightly  from a drop..This is a common
problem...you can bend it back  carefully
with a short scissor jack....

    Hmm? Where is the opposition for the jack to  push against? Another
leg? Won't that bend the other leg too?

>  Or you may be able to "adjust" the legs by bending the  cross bars,,with
a 5 lb hammer,,be careful,,

    I would think that this would have a tendency to  dent the leg - not a
good thing.

    Using another section as a lever has been  mentioned. You can also use
a piece of piece. All it has to do is slip over the  leg and pry it as
needed.

Cheers,
Steve        K7LXC
TOWER TECH