[TowerTalk] Vertical and guys question

scottw3tx at verizon.net scottw3tx at verizon.net
Mon Jul 29 08:42:48 EDT 2013

Hi Gerry,

An easy way to do this is using some 1/8 alum plate to make passive rings that nest on top of existing screws going through the tubing.

I believe that dx engineering sells these  or something similar as premade parts

That being said you need to be careful about guying the Titanex alloy. Consult their product literature. Many of their products were designed to be freestanding and guying them in the wrong location can actually result in mechanical failure.

Best regards,
Scott W3TX