[TowerTalk] RF in my laptop

Joe Subich, W4TV lists at subich.com
Sat Jun 1 10:32:04 EDT 2013

You need a common mode choke on the feedline - probably along
with grounding the shield of the feedline where it enters the
shack.  See K9YC's extensive information on common mode chokes.

As it is, your feedline is acting like an additional radial
on 80 and perhaps 40 putting the rig at a high voltage point
for RF.

73,

    ... Joe, W4TV