[TowerTalk] [ COUPLE O' QUESTIONS

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sat Jun 8 10:31:30 EDT 2013

Simpson Strong Tie makes epoxy for concrete anchors in  "caulking" gun
sizes with mixing tube nozzles.  Sold at Home Depot, usually where the
Simpson anchors are stocked.   Getting the hole extra clean of drilling
dust is very important.  I've found it takes a wire brush and compressed
air. For smaller diameters, Simpson also makes the brushes.

About $35 for 22 oz and the mixing tubes are $5 ea plus the dual tube
gun,  about $60 IIRC.

Grant KZ1W