[TowerTalk] Tower Jack product status

W1JCW W1JCW at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 14 10:11:29 EDT 2013

It's really to bad the family is not moving on selling the product or selling the rights.

That must have been one thing the found never considered taking care of before he passed.

A great product, I hate to see it fade away when so many would benefit from it.

The family must be well off as not to consider the monetary benefit too.

73-
W1JCW
John