[TowerTalk] New system

w5bk w5bk at live.com
Sat Jun 29 22:09:41 EDT 2013

Hello all,
I got the DB18E in yesterday.  Should be getting the yaesu 2800 rotor in this week.  I am still waiting on the HDX-555. I installed the base about a month ago.  I installed my control box last week and ran a 120 volt line to it for the tower motor. Looks like the DB18E will take some doing too assemble. Also have the tiltplate for the antenna.  This has been a big project and its not done yet, hi.

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S™4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S™4, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone