[TowerTalk] Fwd: Relatively large tower base install questions.

Brian Alsop alsopb at nc.rr.com
Tue Mar 5 13:50:58 EST 2013

The problem of "towers" walking them selves up from the ground is
something the utility companies have a lot of experience.

It seems that wind direction changes exert forces on one side and then
another.  Given time, the individual legs walk upwards out of the ground.

Of course these structures are huge in comparison but the effect is real.

73 de Brian/K3KO

-----
No virus found in this message.