[TowerTalk] 2.4 GHz interference concerns

Marlon K. Schafer (509-982-2181) ooe at odessaoffice.com
Fri Mar 8 19:44:46 EST 2013

Hi Charles,

Two suggestions for you.

First look around the area and see if there is already a WISP in your neck
of the woods (odds are normally very high that there is).  That'll save you
a lot of trouble and probably get you a lot better internet access.

Second, 900mhz gear has gotten quite cheap these days and it'll go through
those trees a LOT easier than the 2.4 gig will.

If you'd like more specific help please call me or hit me off list.  I have
gotten too busy to keep up with my email let along the mailing lists
lately....

laters,
marlon
509.988.0260