[TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-689 Sheave replacement

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Mar 10 20:38:55 EDT 2013

Hi Rich.

I don't know how competitive they are, price wise but Heights Tower
Systems does offer them.   They may come up 1/2" short of your goal,
though.  About 3/4 of the way down the page:
http://heightstowers.com/accessories.htm

*"Pulleys - - *We have pulley sheaves of stainless, aluminum and steel
material, with and without bronze bushings; we also have aluminum Roller
Spools. Diameters run between 1.75" and 4.5". Call factory for prices,
including some special clear-outs."

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com