[TowerTalk] Yaesu G-5500 no meter movement

Robert G. Chimel, WA3LWR WA3LWR at epix.net
Mon Mar 11 22:43:06 EDT 2013

Hi,
After the high winds of hurricane Sandi, my satellite antenna system was
looking down, not at the horizon.  Finally got it down and after some
minor repairs, the elevation and direction rotors are fine, but I have
no movement on the meters in the control units.  The relays are working
properly, the lights light up, the transformer is fine. Any ideas what I
might check next?
Thanks
Bob
--
Live Life as if you will die tomorrow. Plan as if you will live forever.
Love for eternity.