[TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Stacking on separate towers, take off angles?

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Thu Mar 14 11:04:24 EDT 2013

I thought that W6KPC had a single tower with horizontal and vertical
stacked yagis.

Subject: Re: [TowerTalk] [CQ-Contest] Stacking on separate towers, take
off angles?
From:    n8de at thepoint.net
Date:    Thu, March 14, 2013 10:55 am
To:      john at kk9a.com
Cc:      TOWERTALK at contesting.com
         ve9aa at nbnet.nb.ca

Frank, W6KPC, had multiple towers with yagis in 'echelon' phase.

There was an article in QST many years ago, with a cover photo.

Someone might be able to do a search and find the article.

73
Don
N8DE

Quoting john at kk9a.com: