[TowerTalk] Rohn 25 guying question

Frank Stuart fstuart at hughes.net
Fri Mar 15 18:16:51 EDT 2013

Hello Gregg, Maybe this will help? You may already have this info but just
in case.
Rohn give 60% ~ 80% as per tower wind loading. ( I've never trusted wind
or what angle the wind will hit your above tower load). With no above tower
load you should be able to use the lower percentige figures depending on
your location and usual max wind estimates.
How this helps...
73
Frank N5BSC

Sorry about the first post that may have gone out to the wrong address and
spelling was never my best subject.
Frank