[TowerTalk] Cable Internet modem shutting down when transmitting on 40 m

Robert Serfas x51bob at aol.com
Sat Mar 16 13:49:53 EDT 2013

First off, hello, again, been a frequent visitor from several years back, more recently in active.
I have a problem with my cable Internet service, the modem goes off line every time I transmit on 40 meters, then re-connects, any hints on what to target first to fix it. This is a new install, and I only run 100 w into a dipole antenna fed via ladder line. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Sent from my iPad