[TowerTalk] Not a CZ-471

w6rgs at cox.net w6rgs at cox.net
Wed Mar 20 21:17:43 EDT 2013

Thanks to Jim and Ray for sending CZ-471 info.  The tower that I have
is most definitely not one of those.  While it has 4 triangular
crank-up sections of about 20 feet each, the bottom section is only
12 inches on a side and the top is just 5 1/2 inches on a side.  It's
some unknown brand of medium to light-duty tower.  It has bolt ears
on all 3 bottom legs.  I've done Google searches for pics of crank-up
towers, but no luck.  Any ideas on what it is?

Bill W6RGS