[TowerTalk] leaning towers

Steve K7AWB k7awbgoog at gmail.com
Mon Mar 25 23:49:42 EDT 2013

Thanks to everyone for the advice in confirming a tower is straight up
vertically.  I think I will buy a transit, but need advice in which one some
of you have bought and used for this event, if any.  For instance, at
Lowes.com, there are several CST/Burger ones, but it is  hard to determine
the differences between them and which ones will do the job I need to do
with it.  I have no problem spending around $300 or so for a level, but I
want it to do the job.  And maybe later I can use it to install a 4-square.

73
Steve Sala
K7AWB
DN17es