[TowerTalk] Low RFI diesel generator?

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Wed Mar 27 10:34:14 EDT 2013

My backup genset will power my electric raise and lower crank-up tower when
installation is completed in addition to my workshops where I work on tower
components and antennas.  As a spin-off benefit of having backup power to
raise and lower a tower and to work on tower and antenna related items I can
also use some of this backup power to run my geo thermal heat pump/hydronic
system, the two air to air heat pumps, the three independent air handlers,
ERV whole house ventilation system, and the various accouterments of living
scattered about the 5000+ sq ft of living space.  Due to energy efficient
architecture and system design our electric bill rarely exceeds $150 a month
so it doesn't infringe on tower needs.

Did I mention towers and antennas enough?

73

Patrick AF5CK   USAF 63-67