[TowerTalk] Guy Brackets for Sale -- BUT Lost Contact Info

Bob Lovell towerbob at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 30 14:21:51 EDT 2013

Hi, fellows -

Several weeks back I had some tower stuff for sale and several of you
replied back.  The guy wire spool is sold, but I have managed to lose the
emails from whomever wanted my two Rohn 25 guy bracket assemblies.  If
anyone wants them, they can have 'em for $99 each.  I also have a Rohn 55
guy bracket (GB55D stamped on it) for $199.  Anyone interested, please
respond privately to towerbob at hotmail.com and I promise not to lose the
email again!  I don't think the 55 bracket has ever been used and the 25
brackets are used but in like new condition.

Happy Easter, guys --
Bob  KK4TD