[TowerTalk] Attaching "flex" cable to crank-up standoffs

Jim Rhodes jimk0xu at gmail.com
Fri May 3 08:59:35 EDT 2013

My 9913f7 has half inch heater hose for about 3 feet at each standoff.
Keeps it from flexing too much and weight is taken by the hose and not the
coax, and by keeping it off of the ground I never have to dig it out of
snow and ice to use the tower. I stand inside the window and crank it up by
pushing a button.