[TowerTalk] LM470 wiring diagram

K8RI K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sat May 11 14:31:15 EDT 2013

On 5/10/2013 10:31 PM, K8RI wrote:
> Any one have a wiring diagram for an LM470?
>
> I just purchased one minus the control box and wiring.  Limit switches
> are mounted.

Many thanks for all the replies . I now have a generic diagram and one
for one of the versions which is close enough.,

I plan on building a weatherproof control box and will most likely
replace the limit switches with a couple of weather proof industrial
units out in the shop..If warranted.  If still good I'll use 'em.

I think I have some good switches that will handle the load.

If I had the G III sold, I'd have taken a wheelbarrow over to that
estate sale<:-)) He had LOTS of good, usable/desirable parts.

So as I progress on this project, I may be back from time to time
seeking more wisdom.

73 & thanks again

Roger (K8RI)