[TowerTalk] Attaching "flex" cable to crank-up standoffs

Bryan Swadener bswadener at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 21:15:59 EDT 2013

Since it is Mil qualified, ALL RG-213 is the same.  Compared to similar-size foamed dielectric cables, it has more loss/length.

The best bang for the buck is DX Engineering DXE400MAX, a clone of Davis RF's Buryflex400 at a substantial savings.  500' = $365 including shipping in the lower 48 states.  That's 73 cents/foot.

Bryan WA7PRC