[TowerTalk] Transfer switch?

Ron W8RJL youngron at verizon.net
Wed May 15 00:56:39 EDT 2013

How are you going to connect the acc jack wires from one rig to two
amplifiers without switching? Can you just use a Y connection? Are you using
key line interface units between rig and amp? BTW, I find that drawing a
system block diagram with all the cables and ports shown (rig, amp, swr
meter, tuner, power supplies, computer) helps to keep things clear as to
what connects to where. Then keep the drawing up to date so when you want to
make changes it is easy to see what you have and what you need to change.
Ron W8RJL