[TowerTalk] US Tower HDX-572 and Accessories For Sale

Tom Crothers tcrothers57 at gmail.com
Wed May 15 18:09:28 EDT 2013

I have moved to Westerville, Ohio (suburban Columbus) and I can't have a
tower at my new location, so I am selling my US Tower HDX-572

This includes the following:

   - HDX-572 - Seventy-two foot heavy duty crank-up tower - Nests at 23 feet
   - TRX-80HD - Heavy duty raising fixture with hand winch
   - MDPL-1000 - Heavy duty motor drive unit with new motor
   - Base fixture for the tower with all hardware
   - CX-4 Stand-off arms (new)
   - TB-2US Thrust bearing
   - Rotor Plate

This entire set-up is installed in Athens, Ohio. (About 80 miles southeast
of Columbus).  Within the next couple weeks however, I'm going to be taking
it down, as the property owner requests that it be removed.  This is a
wonderful tower, and surely makes it easy to mount and maintain an antenna!
 I had a Hy-Gain TH7DX on it, rotating it with a Hy-Gain Ham-IV rotator.

I purchased this tower used last summer, but it is in excellent condition
throughout.  The motor on the MDPL-1000, the stand-off arms, and the TB-2US
thrust bearing are new as of last summer.  I have $4500 invested in the
tower, and I need to sell it for that amount.

The TH7DX is taken apart and is off the tower.  I will sell it and the
Hy-Gain Ham IV rotator - (both new as of last August when I purchased them
from AES) - for an additional $1000

I can demonstrate that all is in excellent working order if you can meet me
at the site before I take the tower down.  I also have some pictures if
you're interested.

Please contact me direct at tcrothers57 at gmail.com

Thanks and 73,

Tom