[TowerTalk] Crank Up Tower Identification Help Needed

David Jordan wa3gin at comcast.net
Mon May 20 21:05:28 EDT 2013

Doesn't look like any Tri-EX I've ever seen... I have the CT-100 and I have
friends that hove other Tri-EX models, on is base mounted hinge plate and
the other was self-supporting with three extended steel arms from the top of
the base section.  The not a Tri-EX moment for me was the hokie cable
tensioner on the exterior of the tower... never seen a Tri-EX rigged that
way... it also looks very light weight for a 89ft. Maybe its a Hy-Gain.

Good Luck.

73,
Dave
wa3gin