[TowerTalk] Creative Design Corp.

ronald long rlong3 at columbus.rr.com
Fri May 31 10:14:42 EDT 2013

At 04:26 AM 5/31/2013, you wrote:
>An Internet search of 'Create rotators' has often revealed an
>apparent lack of any sort of customer support, however my recent
>direct dealings with the company, in Kawasaki Japan  has proved otherwise.
>
>A query submitted via the 'contact' tab on their web site produced a
>quick response from their support team and I soon developed quite a
>rapport with a 'Y Nishimura'.  Several email exchanges, both from
>his office plus home location ensued.
>
>If only the dealers themselves were so responsive.
>
>I've enjoyed 17 years uninterrupted service from my RC5B-3, now to
>be replaced with the newer RC5B-3-P purchased from the distributors
>in DL (UKW Berichte).
Ditto here. I contacted them after a lightning strike. They sent me a
new control box (I paid of course) to a CA importer, although at the
time they did not have a regular outlet in USA. They also sent me
parts to repair my damaged box. Alas I have put it off for several
years. Must get to it as the repair is fairly simple. ron w8gus