[TowerTalk] M2 website & email down

Jim Lux jimlux at earthlink.net
Fri May 31 20:01:18 EDT 2013

On 5/31/13 4:54 PM, john at kk9a.com wrote:
> I noticed that M2 antennas are in the latest DX Engineering catalog
> http://www.dxengineering.com/search/brand/m2-antennas
>

> To:"towertalk at contesting.com" <towertalk at contesting.com>
> Subject:[TowerTalk] M2 website & email down
> From:GEO Badger <w3ab at yahoo.com>
> Reply-to:GEO Badger <w3ab at yahoo.com>
> Date:Fri, 31 May 2013 13:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
>
> Anybody hear anything?

the website is sort of broken. It looks like their content management
system is based on MySQL, and something got misconfigured.

that's sort of a problem when the site is built around dynamic content
(e.g. all the pages have URLs like
" http://m2inc.com/index.php?ax=amateur&pg=84 "
which fetches the content from a backend database.

when it gets broken, it gets broken spectacularly, as opposed to just
throwing a 404.