[TowerTalk] Looking for.....

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Fri Nov 8 13:01:31 EST 2013

My wife (wench) only helps me and doesn't travel.

Bill K4XS

In a message dated 11/8/2013 5:31:12 P.M. Coordinated Universal Time,
mathenyr at marietta.edu writes:

Before I throw lots of money at these rather than
a  little money, does anybody have:

1)  A Brake Wench as used  on the Rohn 25 they
would like to sell, loan or  rent??  Best be
in my area as the thing is  heavy...I'm in
Ohio but travel a good bit for Hfests  and
the like.

meter beam, or a complete  beam in rough
condition??   Uncle Lightn'  visited mine
and made a mess a few weeks  back.

Thanks!

de  K8RYU

TowerTalk  mailing  list