[TowerTalk] Fwd: Tower guy anchors

Hans Hammarquist hanslg at aol.com
Sat Nov 9 18:05:36 EST 2013

Iwas told by the manufacturer I purchased my 6” screw anchor from,that they had a pull-out strength of 14,000 # when screwed in toundisturbed sand. I have no way to confirm this as I no longer havethe documents which manufacturer it was and my ground is hard packetclay, the type you have problems driving a 4” nail into;.

Yes,it was hard to get the screw anchors in place and my guess is thatthey will never ever be removed,.

Best73 de,

Hans- N2JFS