[TowerTalk] Comtek phasing controller - how to check the supported band?

krishna kanakasapapathi kkanakas at cisco.com
Sun Nov 10 23:20:17 EST 2013

Hi TTers,
  For the benefit of everyone, here is a hint.

  I went by the capacitor values listed in this article.

http://www.egloff.eu/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=4:4-square
-vertical-system&catid=12:antennes&Itemid=136&lang=en

I then looked at the caps inside the
comtek and was able to arrive at the band it was set for.

73s
krish
w4vku

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "krishna kanakasapapathi"