[TowerTalk] : Rotor wire question.??

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Nov 11 21:49:45 EST 2013

If I read your post correctly your tower must be right next to your shack.
$200 for rotator wires is really not bad for a big antenna system. I am not
familiar with the M2 2800, if it uses a reed switch, their control box may
work better if you use shielded wire for the sensor.  If you have money left
over, you could get a Champion Radio mast clamp and a Green Heron control
box.

John KK9A