[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, Vol 131, Issue 35

Larry Stowell lclarks at nc.rr.com
Wed Nov 13 12:59:13 EST 2013

I have the turkey buzzard problem except mine like the ride, never move when
the antenna is moving( they don't have to turn there heads for a 360 view).

The leaves are off the tall oak close to the tower so now maybe they will go
back to it. It's taller than the tower. They don't roost if the tower is
cranked down.

I'll be bringing it down and tilt it over and pressure wash the booms
(Tennadyne T-8).

73 Larry K1ZW

Message: 1