[TowerTalk] TowerTalk Digest, guy wire?

Earl Morse kz8e at wt.net
Tue Nov 19 11:18:14 EST 2013

Tighten it the same way you would if you were stacking it.  From the bottom up.

It will be hard to straighten it if you tighten the top guys and then have to straighten out a bend in it at the lower guys.

I have always used pier pins and they require the guys to get it plumb and hold it up as you stack it.

Earl
N8SS

Message: 8