[TowerTalk] Ridding Birds from the Tower

Gary J - N5BAA qltfnish at omniglobal.net
Thu Nov 21 10:46:05 EST 2013

I pop at varmits using a 22 with a scope and it is EASY to make sure that
you miss the coax or antenna - just don't shoot if there is a chance of
hitting them.  last use 22 shorts or 22 CB-CAP rounds (22 round without
powder just the primer).  The energy of these rounds is very much less and
they are cheap.  Bottle rockets fired out of a 1 1/4 inch piece of PVC work
too.

Gary J
N5BAA