[TowerTalk] Tower insurance

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Tue Nov 26 17:44:59 EST 2013

You bet it will for us in the state of FL.  In fact, many of  us cannot get
ANY regular homeowners insurance from the usual sources, GEICO,  Allstate
etc.  Hundreds of thousands of homeowners must use the inflated  rates of the
state run insurance (Citizens) company as their sole source of a  policy.
I believe towers and antennas are excluded in those policies...at  least
they were when I had to use them around 2005.  The remaining  companies in FL
cherry pick which houses they want to insure leaving the rest to  the state
to pick up.  What a deal.

I use Marsh to insure all my tower stuff.

Bill K4XS

In a message dated 11/26/2013 10:39:01 P.M. Coordinated Universal Ti,