[TowerTalk] Insurance for Towers

Ro Grrr rogrrr at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 18:17:52 EST 2013

Re: Insurance for Towers

IMO, you need to talk with your insurance agent and ask what you have to do/pay for to specifically cover a ham tower..
I was planning to put up a 150 footer here so I called and they told me that it was covered by what I am already paying for. When I do put it up I will ask for a rider that specifically names the tower and antennas. When I have to put it up again, the insurance will pay for the crane needed to stand it up in one operation. I'm not gonna gin up R55 again.

Roger
KC8HZ