[TowerTalk] Insurance for Towers

Ro Grrr rogrrr at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 27 18:17:52 EST 2013

Re: Insurance for Towers

IMO, you need to talk with your insurance agent and ask what you have to do/pay for to specifically cover a ham tower..
I was planning to put up a 150 footer here so I called and they told me that it was covered by what I am already paying for. When I do put it up I will ask for a rider that specifically names the tower and antennas. When I have to put it up again, the insurance will pay for the crane needed to stand it up in one operation. I'm not gonna gin up R55 again.


More information about the TowerTalk mailing list