[TowerTalk] M2 40M3L tuning?????

Roger (K8RI) on TT K8RI-on-TowerTalk at tm.net
Sun Oct 13 21:00:33 EDT 2013

On 10/13/2013 4:52 PM, Tim Wininger wrote:
> Getting ready to receive a new M2 40M3L 40mtr yagi.
> Need anyone who has one in the air or owned one in the past
> to explain how you got adjusted to the part of the band you wanted.
> Instruction manual gives info but apparently it's not to be relied upon.

I'll be interested in the answers you receive as I have a 40M3-125
partially assembled. Element halves with loading are on sawhorses (It's
a second life for this one).  Hope to eventually get it on top of the
100' 45G. there will be a tribander about 75 feet to the NW on top of an
LM470.  Maybe a 7L C3i 6-meter about 15' above the 40M3.

73

Roger  (K8RI)