[TowerTalk] Rotator Help

n0tt1 at juno.com n0tt1 at juno.com
Tue Oct 15 19:39:29 EDT 2013

Richard,

Just a guess on my part, but the case is probably
held together by some "tabs" and "hooks"  (for lack
of their proper names).  See if it is by pushing in
along the seams.  If not then.....

Is the plastic case a "hard" plastic?  Too
hard to bend by pushing in at a seam?
If it is, then the case might be glued together.  In that
situation, I would use a thin, sharp utility knife, penetrate
one of the seams, then nudge the knife along the seam with a
small hammer...much better control that way...less chance
of injury to yourself.  That, and a lot of patience, should
open the case if there's no other way to get it done.

Have you tried to find the manufacturer?  Maybe they
would tell you how to get in it after you made it clear
that you are an "electronics professional", yada-yada,
and KNOW how to work on it safely.  :D)

Hope that helps!

73,
Charlie, N0TT