[TowerTalk] ROTOR CONTROLLER BIG BLOWOUT SALE!!!

David Robbins k1ttt at arrl.net
Wed Oct 16 19:27:46 EDT 2013

Read with voice of your favorite used car or ginzu knife salesman!!!

BIG BLOWOUT SALE!!!!  EVERYTHING MUST GO!!!  Etc, etc, etc.  well, they
don't have to go today as I haven't actually placed the order for the
replacements, but some are available now, the others as soon as they get
replaced, but if you are shopping around for replacement controllers,
spares, parts, or something that could be converted to drive other rotors,
you've come to the right place.  I think everyone is familiar with the yaesu
sdx series so I won't describe them.  The TIC controllers are relatively
basic turn the knob, push a button to start.  Two of them have computer
interfaces built in that I have never used.  These could probably be used
with any rotor that uses 24vdc for the motor and a 500 ohm pot for
indication.

all prices include shipping, all used and working except as noted.

Available now

Yaesu G-1000sdx - indicator may be intermittent, was removed from service
and yellow flagged but I forget why.  $100

Yaesu G-2700sdx - was working when removed from service. $200

Yaesu G-2800sdx - was working when removed from service. $200

TIC model 2100d - BRAND NEW! digital display, with pair of quick disconnect
cables and computer interface  $300

Yaesu sdx parts:  $5ea just because of shipping, $1ea if you buy something
else

3 dial bulbs - BRAND NEW!

3 used dial motors, no guarantees but may be good for parts or to refurbish

1 rotor plug - BRAND NEW!

3 controller plugs, used but ok, 2 available now, one more when the last
g-1000sdx controller is replaced.

Available soon, still working and in use, put on your wish list and get your
reservations in now:

Yaesu G-1000sdx - $200

TIC model 2100d digital display, with pair of quick disconnect cables and
computer interface  $250

TIC model 2100c digital display, no computer interface, no cables $200

TIC model 2100c digital display, no computer interface, no cables $200

TIC model 2020 analog meter, no computer interface, no cables $150

TIC model 2020 analog meter, no computer interface, no cables $150

David Robbins K1TTT
e-mail:  <mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net> mailto:k1ttt at arrl.net
web:  <http://wiki.k1ttt.net/> http://wiki.k1ttt.net
AR-Cluster node: 145.69MHz or  <telnet://k1ttt.net/> telnet://k1ttt.net