[TowerTalk] Preform end sleeve installation?

Mark Robinson markrob at mindspring.com
Wed Oct 23 20:44:10 EDT 2013

The perfect tool that I found was the end weight that came with my Heil Boom
Mike stand. The Heil instructions said not to use the counter weight as it
must have fallen off and hurt someone. In fact the box had a label affixed
to it that stated that the weight had been removed. I was lucky to find mine
in the box.  Got to love the ethics of those Chinese factories.  Anyway the
weight worked as a perfect slide hammer to drive the ice clips on.

I don't think many people use those clips but I thought that they were an
excellent idea.

Mark N1UK