[TowerTalk] Tower and antenna decisions

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Oct 26 14:19:18 EDT 2013

My Yaesu Mark 5 would begin to roll back its power output over about
1.8:1.  What really bugs me about LPDA's is the terrible tradeoff
between weight and size and gain/directivity at any given frequency.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.