[TowerTalk] Tower and antenna decisions

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Sun Oct 27 01:57:23 EDT 2013

Jim,

You're the audio expert, but didn't Bob Carver figure out some clever
variable supply voltage tricks with his big Sunfire amps?  I have two
and my "Signature" stereo is rated 2 to 16 ohms (1250w/ch 4 ohms) and
runs stone cold even when delivering big power.  No other amp I've tried
had the headroom needed for my B&W 801Fs to generate max orchestral
peaks at concert hall levels.

So isn't what you are suggesting been done before in the audio domain?

Grant KZ1W