[TowerTalk] Self Supporting aluminum tower by Universal

n8de at thepoint.net n8de at thepoint.net
Mon Oct 28 14:13:51 EDT 2013

I have a number of Universal towers here and had them at my previous QTH.

Yes, they can be 'walked up', but the preferred method is to pull them
up using the 'falling derrick' method, especially after populating the
tower with rotor, cables, and antennas.  "Walking them up" works best
for a 'bare' tower ONLY.

Be sure you use the correct size base HOLE and base 'insert' for the
given tower you choose.  (Base 'insert' is determined by the size of
the bottom tower section.

Good luck,

Don
N8DE