[TowerTalk] COAX on CRANKUP-how to hang

kr2q at optimum.net kr2q at optimum.net
Thu Oct 31 06:44:48 EDT 2013

HI Barry...long time no see!

For those of us without this experience, please explain how a "stiff" piece of coax enter between the zig/zags on your crankup.   If I have a 10 foot length of coax and hold it vertically against the tower, I have push quite hard to get it to bend and then "enter" into the lattice.  I am clearly missing something!

thanks,
Doug KR2Q