[TowerTalk] minimum guy radius

Patrick Greenlee patrick_g at windstream.net
Thu Oct 31 14:03:30 EDT 2013

During a period of the successive evolutionary improvements of the design of
arches in ancient Rome it was the custom that the architect/engineer would
stand under the arch as the scaffold was removed.  This limited the  maximum
number of catastrophic failures to one per architect/engineer.  Sort of a
built-in Darwin award system.

Patrick AF5CK