[TowerTalk] COAX on CRANKUP-how to hang

Edward navydude1962 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 31 16:27:44 EDT 2013

Here's what has worked for me.  I have a 70' crank up somewhat overloaded.  Numerous antennas incl several for VHF and UHF.

I would say I have about 10 feed lines coming down to include several runs of LMR 600.

I use KF7P products.  At the top I use the 90 degree stand off and secured the feed lines with tape and wire ties, which takes the load off

In each section below I have the standoffs with large rings, guiding the feed lines.  It collects nicely at the bottom, forming a couple of large loops.

I use ultraflex at the top only for rotor loop purposes.  This system has worked well for me.

73,
Ed NI6S

Sent from my iPhone