[TowerTalk] excess Stuff ...

Pete M pmanfre at gmail.com
Sun Sep 1 11:04:29 EDT 2013

After a poorly executed Shelby hamfest ( worst since 1969 ) ... I find
myself doing this last chance effort to get ride of literally tons of
New Old Stock Andrew Heliax connectors ( for 1/2, 7/8, 1 1/4, and 1 5/8
), ground kits, hangers, and pulls.  Also have a few new rolls of Heliax
( 1/2 and 5/8).  This stuff was originally destined for the scrap yard
and was saved by me to get it into the hands of hams.  This remaining
stuff is the last of it.

Nothing sold at Shelby ... partly because someone blocked my selling
spot by illegally parking in it and the officials would do nothing to
remove them ( and was out of my jurisdiction).  And a I guess a very
poor economy.  Anyway ...last chance before returning the stuff to the
scrap yard.  I will not ship Heliax and would need help removing the
stuff from these 1K ft. ( or larger) rolls.

Anyone like to buy the remaining lot ( all of it ) ... but will sell
individual pieces.  Connectors for the largest are $7 and the price goes
down from there .  Ground kits are from $3 and down ...and pulls are $3
and down ...shipping extra of course.  I will only answer off list
emails as I do not want to take up excessive bandwidth on the list with
this....Please.

Pete WA2ODO
Deputy Sheriff, LACOSO

--
++++++CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE++++++
The information in this email may be confidential and/or privileged. This email is intended to be reviewed by only the individual or organization named above. If you are not the intended recipient or an authorized representative of the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination or copying of this email and its attachments, if any, or the information contained herein is prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by return email and delete this email from your system.