[TowerTalk] Aluminum Tubing

john at kk9a.com john at kk9a.com
Mon Sep 2 14:35:08 EDT 2013

What kind of tubing?  If it is for an antenna I'll assume that you mean
aluminum however there are still many choices. I use 6061-T6 however 6063-T8
seems to be used more frequently in antennas. probably due to the lower
cost.  If you are telescoping elements you need to get DOM tubing instead of
extruded and probably with a .058 wall.  This is probably easier to by
online.

John KK9A