[TowerTalk] Cutting a dipole

Wes Attaway (N5WA) wesattaway at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 4 20:42:53 EDT 2013

Why not use EZNEC or similar program to model the dipole at 8' straight
across and then at the 65'apex with whatever the height of the ends are?

This should give you a good idea of what to expect.

You should be able to determine how to cut the dipole while it is at 8' so
that it will be close to what you want when you raise the apex.

1138 Waters Edge Circle, Shreveport, LA 71106
    318-797-4972 (Office) - 318-393-3289 (Cell)
        Computer Consulting and Forensics
-------------- EnCase Certified Examiner ---------------