[TowerTalk] Rotator control program to slave two rotors??

Jay Kesterson k0gu at verinet.com
Wed Sep 4 23:11:35 EDT 2013

   Green Heron controllers are very nice. I have two of them on another
array. However what I don't have at the moment is the money to buy more.
I can, of course, use two different rotor controller programs to
separately turn the rotators from the same PC. Just surprising someone
hasn't thought, as far as I can tell, of doing a slave of two computer
capable rotators with one piece of software. Perhaps someone out there
still has an answer?

73,  Jay  K0GU