[TowerTalk] Force 12 hardware and aluminum treatment for corrosionresistance

Jim and Hannelore Fisher jwfisher at alumni.princeton.edu
Tue Sep 10 10:02:53 EDT 2013

Interesting, John. Sounds plausible but haven't noticed it so
far...certainly if it has occurred it has been less of a problem here than
the previous non-SS hardware breaking when I attempted to back off nuts for
other maintenance or changes on the antennas.

My C51XRNjf and WARC7jf and the top 70' of their tower and associated
Phyllistran guys are scheduled to come down within the next month to make
room for my growing 6M EME array. I'll have a look. (They're for sale,
too...)
http://www.texasantennas.com/index.php?option=com_fwgallery&view=image&id=11:ve1jf-3-stack&Itemid=268

73,

Jim VE1JF