[TowerTalk] Force 12 hardware and aluminum treatment for corrosion resistance

Jon Pearl - W4ABC jonpearl at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Sep 10 10:50:04 EDT 2013

Hi Jim,

For the past few years I've used a product called Never-Seez Regular
Grade with great success on all of my outdoors fasteners. I'm surrounded
by water. I've got the Gulf of Mexico to the west and Tampa Bay to the
east.

REGULAR GRADE

The “original” anti-seize compound and extreme pressure lubricant
formulated with copper, graphite, aluminum and other ingredients to
protect metal parts against rust, corrosion and seizure up to 1800ºF.
Specified by BMW, Mercedes, GE D6Y28A1, Garrett Engine Division PCS5724,
Pratt & Whitney PWA 36053-2 and tested to MIL-A-907.

http://www.bostik-us.com/market-products/product-assembly/mro/products/#regulargr
http://www.bostik-us.com/sites/default/files/NSRegular.pdf

It's available online at Amazon, etc., for less than $15 U.S. per 8 oz
brush top container.

73,

Jon Pearl - W4ABC
www.w4abc.com